BOTOX COSMETIC ANTI AGING.
Even though it has been around for years, BOTOX is still the most popular anti-aging, anti-wrinkle treatment on the market. Botox is faster than a facelift but does require some maintenance. Botox is most commonly used as a temporary treatment for wrinkles and frown lines located between the eyebrows. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Botox injections for the treatment of wrinkles and frown lines is the most widespread cosmetic procedure performed in the United States.
But as of today, Botox is morphing into so much more than an anti-wrinkle treatment. Many cosmetic and medical uses have been discovered for Botox since its’ introduction in 1989 by Allergan, Inc. Here are some of the benefits and alternative Botox treatments for you to try:
- Non-Surgical –Unlike plastic surgery, Botox is non-surgical, safe and effective.
- Great for Anti-Aging – Botox is an effective anti-wrinkle treatment, particularly for people who are bothered by prominent brow lines, forehead wrinkles, crow’s feet and facial forehead lines.
- “Botox Brow Lift” – Botox is excellent at providing a pain-free alternative to cosmetic surgery of the face, especially the eyes, brow, and forehead. The Botox brow lift works by weakening the muscles above the delicate eye area and smoothing away worry lines and deep grooves caused by frowning along the lower forehead. When the muscles around the tops of the eyebrows are relaxed, the patient’s skin appears smoother, more toned, and more youthful.
- Hyperhidrosis Treatment – Excessive Sweating. Botox has been found in its ability to inhibit the production of sweat and can be used as an effective treatment for excessive underarm sweating (severe primary axillary hyperhidrosis).
- Treat Migraines – Injections of Botox Can Relieve Migraine Headache Symptoms for up to 3 Months. Botox to treat chronic migraines is given at intervals of about 12 weeks as multiple injections around the head and neck to try to dull future headache symptoms, the FDA says in a statement.
- Facial Sculpting – Facial sculpting is one of the most advanced nonsurgical cosmetic procedures available. Using fillers such as Botox, these procedures are based on medically sound principles of art and science. Facial sculpting, the combination of Botox and fillers, is an artistic endeavor that is very rewarding to perform and satisfying for patients.
- Lip Pouting – In an effort to create fuller, more pouty lips, and to reduce fine lines and wrinkles many women opt for Botox injections as a low-risk option that requires little to no down time. Botox injections into the lips will remove the fine lines surrounding the mouth and in turn create a more plump, pouty mouth.
Let Dr. Jay’s Laser & Medi Spa help you get the results you want surgery free!
Call (714) 832-2222 today to schedule your FREE Consultation!
For more information on DR. Jay’s Laser & Medi Spa treatments and solutions visit, www.drjayslasermedispa.com
Here is a $25 Botox Bucks Gift Card for you to use, just print and bring with you to redeem!